Vote Every Day.
"You have voice and power beyond the ballot box. Every day is election day"
When you make a purchase with a Certified B Corp, you are casting your vote towards what you believe in. Either that be aiding environmental impact, honoring human rights, valuing the worker and paving new government standards for all industries, you are making a difference.
Best For The World 2018 Honoree Awards
"Best For The World is the only list of businesses that uses comprehensive, comparable, third-party-validated data about a company’s social and environmental performance. As consumers, talent and investors increasingly demand transparent, values-aligned businesses to buy from, work at, and invest in, companies will need to not just be the best in the world but the best for the world. Not just to be nice—but to be the most successful.”
- Jay Coen Gilbert, co-founder of B Lab.
A Global Leader Creating the Future of Business
Dhana Inc. is honored in the Best For The World Overall and Community list, which includes businesses that earned scores in the top 10 percent of more than 2,400 Certified B Corporations across all categories on the B Impact Assessment.
The full B Impact Assessment evaluates a company’s environmental performance, employee relationships, diversity, involvement in the local community, the impact a company’s product or service has on those it serves, and more. Honorees scoring in the top 10 percent of all B Corporations set a gold standard for companies using business as a force for good Dhana Inc. made the list thanks to exceptional practices like:
- Producing in fair trade certified factories
- Sourcing 100% GOTS organic cotton
- Committing to giving back five percent of Dhana’s revenues to preserving and protecting the environment as well as communities
The Community portion of the B Impact Assessment evaluates a company’s supplier relations, diversity, and involvement in the local community. It also measures the company’s practices and policies around community service and charitable giving, including whether a company’s product or service is designed to solve a social issue, such as access to basic services, health, education, economic opportunity and the arts. Honorees scoring in the top 10 percent set a gold standard for how business can be a force for good in communities around the world. Dhana Inc. made the list thanks to exceptional practices like:
- Committing to giving five percent of revenues back to our planet and communities such as Climate Ride, Kiddo!, and B Lab
- Empowering and employing women in low impact communities through fair trade practices
- Collaborating and partnering with local organizations and communities to educate and bring awareness on the social and environmental impact of the fashion and apparel industry.
For all press inquires, please visit here.